--(-( The P u r r - fect Friend )-)--



 
 
! P o o j  ¡

 

 

 
 
Socks
Socks - The Whitehouse Cat
 
 
 

The Purr-fect Friend

I'm a huggable animal, just like a teddy bear
I'm so happy I got adopted and put in ur care

Before my new home, I lived on the cold streets
I really love this place, I even get treats!

No one wanted me before, since I'm a senior, you see
Yet I purr like a kitten and can still climb a tree

Please consider a pet that is older in years
We give lots of love and take away all the tears  : )

 
  
 

 
MySpace Graphics
 
 
 
MySpace Graphics
 
 
 
 AGERUS
  
 
 
 
 
 
 Buried at Photocasket.com
 
 
 
 Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
 
 MySpace Graphics
  
Mail by:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket ...P o o j a
 
 
 MySpace Graphics
 Get a Sexy, Colorful and Cute Comment from Com 
 
 
 
  
 
P o o j a  
    
 

 
 




--
קღღjค  ŧђคkkāя

0 comments:

Post a Comment